WELCOME TO LOVEALWAYSGRACE.COM
Hi, my name is Nicole. I live in the north Florida area with my husband, 2 beautiful children, and annoyingly-affectionate Great Dane, Winston. I am a believer and follower of Christ. Currently, I am working in the home loan lending field for a major banking institution (corporate America, gross). I do not love what I do, but my family and I are currently looking to be debt-free, house and all, within 2 years. So no major moves just yet.
Being a wife, mom, and all the other daily roles I attend to throughout the day is great, but I needed something for me, a creative outlet after a day of numbers, and a way to connect with others a-like. That is why I decided to create a place, an online home. A place where you can find inspiration as well!
What you will most likely be reading about:
Fashion, home projects, home decor, design, travel, Mom stuff, DIY projects, recipes, relationships, finance tips and budgeting, health, and implementing essential oils into your life.
What you will NOT see:
Make-up, hair tutorials, Fitness, and workout plans.
10 THINGS YOU DON’T KNOW ABOUT ME:
- I can eat 3 saltine crackers in 30 seconds without drinking anything (this is actually hard)
- I love to use power tools and build things with my hands. I have built a desk, potting bench, and a sitting bench. Power tools make me feel empowered!
- Everything can relate back to the show ‘Friends’. “Remember that episode of friends where….”
- I am the worst at telling jokes, and the last person to understand a joke.
- If I wasn’t married I would probably live on a farm with all the homeless animals. Animals are my weakness. I literally cannot even kill an ant.
- I am currently writing a book.
- I originally went to school to be a criminal profiler for the FBI. In my second semester of college, I found out there was a height requirement that I did not meet (I am 4’9 1/2”). I quit college and never went back. Always have a plan B!
- I have never had a speeding ticket.
- Obsessed with all things “The Bachelor/Bachelorette” on ABC!
- Pickles are my favorite. My sisters called me picklebutt growing up.
I want this to be a place for you to escape, relate, and engage in. I want to inspire and motivate you to try new things. Please reach out to me in any way, I love hearing from you!
SUBSCRIBE ABOVE to stay up to date on new posts and alerts straight to your inbox!
Check out my love story here
Disclosure: I use affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase from an affiliate link I post there may be a small commission paid to me that helps fund the costs of running my website. Linking from my site does not change the price of the item up or down for the consumer.